Tuesday, August 01, 2006

In response to a few questions...

1) what's the time lag difference?
2 hours now, but maybe because there's daylight savings. Could be 3 in summer.

2) do you make your bed when you wake up in the morning or not? the photo shows evidence of you not being tidy!!
I do, when my morning cup of coffee is strong enough, and I'm not rushing off to school. Being able to run to school in 3 minutes has it's disadvantages sometimes.

3) how's the food there??... are you eating lots of potato??
Expensive, but the beef is good, and nothing else. My potatoes sprouted, so I'm never getting them again unless I have to. I cook what I want, which usually depends on what's in my fridge.

4) how's your studies?? when's your first test?? hahaha....
Fine. Tutorials in a few hours. Lectures are dry and boring, but I gotta bare with it, I guess. I've yet to fall asleep. Yet.

5) are you taking good care of yourself?? dun bluff... guys are always very shui bian one... haha
I'm very fine, thank you very much. And yay to sexism.

6) how's your room mates i believe you have met most of them by now?? how do you all co-exist?? hahaha
There's a TV night every alternative Sundays, but not everyone turns up. In my place, it's basically "Oh, morning" *makes breakfast* *Watch a bit of TV* "bye", type of place. They don't know me much, and I don't exactly know them too well, but we had gone out together for a bit of shopping.

7) how's your classmates... bonding well?? hahaha... i am worried abt this problem myself ... hmm... will i be able to blend into the class??... ><
I'll answer this question at the end of this week after my tutorials.

8) are you studying hard?? hahaha... i am sure you are cos you rejected playing dota with your friends... good job!!! keep up with your good work and your grades will never be far from As!!!haha...
Not really. Still got a bit of tutorials to do, but meeh.

9) are you sure you are cold?? dun know who said he likes cold?? haha... serves you right for freezing in aus now... hahaha... you can consider carrying a hot water bottle around... my method of de-freezing... btw what's the temp. like in aus... sorry man... i haven't watched the tv for a long time... so i have no idea what's the temp in singapore everyday as well...
Hot water bottles turn cold in half an hour. The fact that they turn on air conditioning during lectures isn't going to help. The cold only comes at night after the sun dies down. Otherwise, it is rather warm. Temperatures range from 9-22 degrees. I'm probably a little more colder because I'm up in the Ipswich mountains. I'm fine until temperatures drop to 14 or so, which is when I start to shiver.

10) what's your ADD??? hahaha... please at least ans this qns!!! hahaha...
Check your email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home